Totem Resorts is the largest resort on Lake of the Woods, with fishing being the main activity. Everything is prepared to help guests catch the fish of their dreams. From guides with 10+ years of experience to back up gear in case it breaks. Throughout their fishing experience, guests are able to connect with nature, as they share unique and unforgettable moments with their family, friends, and colleagues.
Totem Resorts offers a perfect view of Lake of the Woods. All of our cabins and rooms are located lake front, where a perfect picture can be taken at any moment.
Fleet. More than 100 boats that assure you a safe and comfortable ride.
19.5' Cruiser - Our fully guided, luxury 19.5’ Triumph Cruisers come equipped with a V6 135HO hp Evinrude E-TEC motors, 15hp trolling motor, all necessary safety equipment including life jackets, nets, paddles, depth finders, GPS, graph, 2-way VHF marine band radio, live wells, navigational lights, comfortable padded swivel bucket seats and full canopy tops with side curtains and front windshield to shade you while you’re enjoying a day out on the lake! These boats accommodate up to 6 seats and there is a knowledgeable guide provided for each day of fishing.
17.5' Outfitter - Our 17.5’ Outfitters come equipped with 50hp Evinrude E-TEC motors, powered by an electric start and power tilt, all necessary safety equipment including life jackets, nets, paddles, fish finders and comfortable padded swivel bucket seats. These boats are also equipped with a GPS unit, so you do not have to worry about getting lost or hitting rocks, and it is also equipped with a two-way radio to communicate between boats and with the lodge and also boasts a built-in live well to store your fish. Our outfitters will comfortably hold up to 4 people.
At Totem Resorts, we boast a team of professional anglers with 10+ years of guiding experience; some are natives of the Lake and know the best fishing spots for the type of fish guests are looking for. Many of them were adventurers who came from other locations and became established here, becoming knowledgeable guides while doing the thing that they love the most, fishing!
Other Adventures Await
After Fishing Activities & Fun for the Entire Family!
If world-class fishing just isn’t enough for you-then be sure to check out one of our on-site gift shops at all 3 of our lodge locations or take a short vehicle ride to the local town of Sioux Narrows and visit one of the fantastic locally owned and operated shopping boutiques, gift shops, mini putt, ice cream, professional 9-hole golf course, nature trails, sighting seeing eco-tours, and much more!
Complimentary shuttle service available to customers staying with us at our
Totem Lodge & Yellowbird Lodge locations. Call today to inquire for more information!
Internet connection is available in all our cabins and units located on our mainland properties. Wi-Fi hotspots are available at our wilderness lodge property. Post the perfect pictures documenting your adventures on beautiful Lake of the Woods.
The resort map is divided into four properties (Totem Lodge, Wiley Point Lodge, Yellowbird Lodge, and French Portage Outpost) and also includes private islands, all located on Lake of the Woods.
1. Main Lodge: Dining Room and Lounge
2. Executive Lodge: 5 bedrooms/3 baths
3. Sunset: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
4. Leonard: 1 bedroom/1 bath
5. Hilltop: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
6. Little Joe: 1 bedroom/1 bath
7. Robin’s Roost: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
8. Bear’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
11. Aggie: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
12. Curly: 4 bedrooms/3 baths
13. Chalet 1: 1 bedroom/1 bath
14. Chalet 2: 1 bedroom/1 bath
15. Stewart: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
16. Flicker’s: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
17. Dinty: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
18. Paradise Point: 4 bedrooms/2 baths
19. Eagle’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
20. Lookout Bay: 4 bedrooms/3 baths
21. Midnight Cove: 6 bedrooms/7 baths
22. Crow’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
23. Willmarth’s: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
24. Wolf’s Den: GM Quarters
1. Lodge: 10 bedrooms/13 baths
2. Chalet: 6 bedrooms/8 baths
3. Hunter Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
4. Trapper Cabin: 4 bedrooms/2 baths
5. Fisher Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
6. Angler Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
25. Island 1: 2 bedrooms/ 1.5 bath
26. Island 2 (Cabin #1): 2 bedroom/ 2 baths
27. Island 2 (Cabin #2): 2 bedroom/ 2 baths
28. Island 3: 2 bedrooms/ 2 baths
1. Main Lodge:
Top level - Board Room
Main Level - Dining Room, Bar, Store, Office
Middle Level - Guest Suites (Rms 1-8),
2nd Bar, Games Room
Bottom Level - Gym, Sauna,
Changerooms & Bathroom
2. Wolf: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
3. Deer: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
4. Bear: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
5. Fox: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
6. Boathouse/Fish Cleaning House/2 baths
7. Big Moose: M1-4 beds, M2-4 beds, M3-2 beds,
M4-4 beds, M5-4 beds, 1 bath ea.
8. Little Moose: M6-4 beds, M7-4 beds,
M8-4 beds, M9-4 beds, 1 bath each
9. Staff Quarters & Laundry
10. Elk: E1-4 beds, E2-4 beds, E3-4 beds,
E4-4 beds, E5-4 beds, 1 bath each
Sioux Narrows, Ontario is centrally located in the heart of northwestern Ontario; making Totem Resorts easily accessible from anywhere in Canada & the USA. We are just a short 90 mile drive North of the International Falls border crossing, and just a short 3 hour drive from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
YELLOWBIRDLODGE & CHALET
WILEY POINTWILDERNESS LODGE
WILEY POINTWILDERNESS LODGE
Our restaurant staff are exceptional! With unprecedented attentiveness and service, they provide the best experience a 5-star luxury resort can offer!