Lake of the Woods is host to one of the best fisheries in the world! Enjoy the fishing experience of a lifetime and land that dream fish!
We have a fleet of more than 100 fishing boats at Totem Resorts, which provide the guests with all the features needed for a relaxing day on the lake.
At Totem Resorts, we boast a team of professional anglers with 10+ years of guiding experience; many are local to the area and know the best fishing spots for the type of species guests are looking for. Many were adventurers who came from other locations and became established here, becoming knowledgeable guides while doing the thing that they love the most, fishing!
Your professional guide will fillet, batter and prepare your catch of the day, and all the fixings over a wilderness campfire on the shore of a private island on Lake of the Woods. There is no better way to spend your day!
Totem Resorts will provide everything you need to achieve the best fishing experience ever with the opportunity to land your catch of a lifetime!
It is no secret that Lake of the Woods is a huge area of untouched, natural wilderness. With over 65,000 miles of shoreline and over 14,000 islands, we have everything you need for a successful hunt. You will not be disappointed with the rugged beauty, the quality of the hunt we put on, and the effort we put into your hunt to make it the trip of a lifetime!
Looking to take on a unique challenge? Our guests have the opportunity of catching a musky, one of the most elusive predatory water species in North America. They are commonly known as "the fish of 10,000 casts."
Lake of the Woods is one of the very few places where you can catch 80-100 walleye daily!
Your chances have never been better to land a 30”+ walleye on some of the most pristine fishing territory Canada has to offer, alongside one of our pro-staff fishing guides.
Smallmouth bass are a popular game fish sought by anglers throughout the area. The smallmouth bass is potentially the toughest fighting fresh water fish in North America.
Northern pike are from the same family as the musky, and grow to a substantial size in this area. Anglers typically are in search of the "Trophy Pike" making for some fun competition among friends.
We offer a wide variety of all-inclusive fishing packages, individually designed to meet the unique needs of all our guests. Our reservation specialists make each guest a top priority when designing the perfect vacation!
Spoil yourself in the woods with a lavish cabin and magnificent lake views! We offer top of the line amenities and superb service, so you can enjoy all the comforts of a 5-Star resort in the wilderness!
Other Adventures Await
After Fishing Activities & Fun for the Entire Family!
If world-class fishing just isn’t enough for you-then be sure to check out one of our on-site gift shops at all 3 of our lodge locations or take a short vehicle ride to the local town of Sioux Narrows and visit one of the fantastic locally owned and operated shopping boutiques, gift shops, mini putt, ice cream, professional 9-hole golf course, nature trails, sighting seeing eco-tours, and much more!
Complimentary shuttle service available to customers staying with us at our
Totem Lodge & Yellowbird Lodge locations. Call today to inquire for more information!
With our professional guides during the fishing trip, navigating the lake of the woods, the experience will be something to remember of. We have the most complete backup gear to catch that dreaming fish for our guests, and take the picture that will be remembered for all the time.
The resort map is divided into four properties (Totem Lodge, Wiley Point Lodge, Yellowbird Lodge, and French Portage Outpost) and also includes private islands, all located on Lake of the Woods.
1. Main Lodge: Dining Room and Lounge
2. Executive Lodge: 5 bedrooms/3 baths
3. Sunset: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
4. Leonard: 1 bedroom/1 bath
5. Hilltop: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
6. Little Joe: 1 bedroom/1 bath
7. Robin’s Roost: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
8. Bear’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
11. Aggie: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
12. Curly: 4 bedrooms/3 baths
13. Chalet 1: 1 bedroom/1 bath
14. Chalet 2: 1 bedroom/1 bath
15. Stewart: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
16. Flicker’s: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
17. Dinty: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
18. Paradise Point: 4 bedrooms/2 baths
19. Eagle’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
20. Lookout Bay: 4 bedrooms/3 baths
21. Midnight Cove: 6 bedrooms/7 baths
22. Crow’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
23. Willmarth’s: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
24. Wolf’s Den: GM Quarters
1. Lodge: 10 bedrooms/13 baths
2. Chalet: 6 bedrooms/8 baths
3. Hunter Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
4. Trapper Cabin: 4 bedrooms/2 baths
5. Fisher Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
6. Angler Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
25. Island 1: 2 bedrooms/ 1.5 bath
26. Island 2 (Cabin #1): 2 bedroom/ 2 baths
27. Island 2 (Cabin #2): 2 bedroom/ 2 baths
28. Island 3: 2 bedrooms/ 2 baths
1. Main Lodge:
Top level - Board Room
Main Level - Dining Room, Bar, Store, Office
Middle Level - Guest Suites (Rms 1-8),
2nd Bar, Games Room
Bottom Level - Gym, Sauna,
Changerooms & Bathroom
2. Wolf: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
3. Deer: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
4. Bear: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
5. Fox: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
6. Boathouse/Fish Cleaning House/2 baths
7. Big Moose: M1-4 beds, M2-4 beds, M3-2 beds,
M4-4 beds, M5-4 beds, 1 bath ea.
8. Little Moose: M6-4 beds, M7-4 beds,
M8-4 beds, M9-4 beds, 1 bath each
9. Staff Quarters & Laundry
10. Elk: E1-4 beds, E2-4 beds, E3-4 beds,
E4-4 beds, E5-4 beds, 1 bath each