We have all of the facilities to organize almost any kind of event, from weddings to corporate meetings. At Totem Resorts, our environment is perfect for that special occasion.
There is one place is Canada BIG enough to embrace your corporate retreat in the wilderness, all the while being surrounded by nature, and that is a trip to a Totem Resorts property!
There is no better way to ‘disconnect to reconnect’ with your fellow employees or valuable customers. Reduce the stress of everyday life and let us help you create team bonding memories that’ll last a lifetime.
Our cabins and facilities are large enough to host group events. Our professional team will provide the best experience for any kind of event surrounded by nature. The more people, the merrier!
With our fleet of 100 boats, all of your attendees can enjoy their own fishing experience, while they create lasting memories with their colleagues. Team building will increase the efficiency of your company, and will result in employees who are committed to the business.
Considering that the most of the day will be on a boat, it is better to be with the best features and the best team, which is why there are included all the gear needed for everyone. We will make this trip event one of the most successful thing for the company team, and we will provide all the best to get that business done.
Trade in your bland white walls for a lovely woodsy backdrop for your annual meeting. Totem Resorts has everything you need, the perfect mix of wilderness and luxury, all nestled away on Lake of the Woods. We offer private conference space for up to 100 guests, with hi-speed internet capabilities.
Complete your day soaking in our centrally located hot tub! Let the stress and worries of every day life disappear.
For those who love to maintain their fitness routine while on vacation, we have a fully operational fitness center and sauna for your enjoyment.
The cabins are equipped with sauna to relax after the fishing trip. This is another of the many changes to make that business happen on a wilderness experience.
The resort map is divided into four properties (Totem Lodge, Wiley Point Lodge, Yellowbird Lodge, and French Portage Outpost) and also includes private islands, all located on Lake of the Woods.
1. Main Lodge: Dining Room and Lounge
2. Executive Lodge: 5 bedrooms/3 baths
3. Sunset: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
4. Leonard: 1 bedroom/1 bath
5. Hilltop: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
6. Little Joe: 1 bedroom/1 bath
7. Robin’s Roost: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
8. Bear’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
11. Aggie: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
12. Curly: 4 bedrooms/3 baths
13. Chalet 1: 1 bedroom/1 bath
14. Chalet 2: 1 bedroom/1 bath
15. Stewart: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
16. Flicker’s: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
17. Dinty: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
18. Paradise Point: 4 bedrooms/2 baths
19. Eagle’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
20. Lookout Bay: 4 bedrooms/3 baths
21. Midnight Cove: 6 bedrooms/7 baths
22. Crow’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
23. Willmarth’s: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
24. Wolf’s Den: GM Quarters
1. Lodge: 10 bedrooms/13 baths
2. Chalet: 6 bedrooms/8 baths
3. Hunter Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
4. Trapper Cabin: 4 bedrooms/2 baths
5. Fisher Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
6. Angler Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
25. Island 1: 2 bedrooms/ 1.5 bath
26. Island 2 (Cabin #1): 2 bedroom/ 2 baths
27. Island 2 (Cabin #2): 2 bedroom/ 2 baths
28. Island 3: 2 bedrooms/ 2 baths
1. Main Lodge:
Top level - Board Room
Main Level - Dining Room, Bar, Store, Office
Middle Level - Guest Suites (Rms 1-8),
2nd Bar, Games Room
Bottom Level - Gym, Sauna,
Changerooms & Bathroom
2. Wolf: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
3. Deer: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
4. Bear: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
5. Fox: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
6. Boathouse/Fish Cleaning House/2 baths
7. Big Moose: M1-4 beds, M2-4 beds, M3-2 beds,
M4-4 beds, M5-4 beds, 1 bath ea.
8. Little Moose: M6-4 beds, M7-4 beds,
M8-4 beds, M9-4 beds, 1 bath each
9. Staff Quarters & Laundry
10. Elk: E1-4 beds, E2-4 beds, E3-4 beds,
E4-4 beds, E5-4 beds, 1 bath each