Our accommodations reflect the beauty of nature's exquisite surroundings in their rustic but stylish design.
Our cabins are equipped with an outdoor deck offering panoramic lake views, air conditioning, satellite television, coffee maker, microwave, and many with a full kitchen. Each of our cabins feature modern 4 pieces baths.
Take a break from the everyday! For outdoor enthusiasts, enjoy relaxing on white sand beaches, canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding, taking a swim in our tranquil waters, or relaxing in the centrally located hot tub. Not an outdoors person? Cozy up on the couch with a book, try your luck with a game of billiards, challenge a friend to a game of shuffle-board or darts, keep up with your fitness routine at the fully equipped gym, relax in the sauna, or surf the net. Just minutes from the resort, you can browse the local gift shops, hike one of several nature trails, or you can enjoy a round of golf at our neighboring course.
Here at Totem Resorts, we offer specialized fishing packages custom tailored to your very needs. Each package is specifically designed for you and your group's individual needs. So you can rest assured. When staying at a Totem Resorts property, you can expect nothing but world-class service!
Other Adventures Await
After Fishing Activities & Fun for the Entire Family!
If world-class fishing just isn’t enough for you-then be sure to check out one of our on-site gift shops at all 3 of our lodge locations or take a short vehicle ride to the local town of Sioux Narrows and visit one of the fantastic locally owned and operated shopping boutiques, gift shops, mini putt, ice cream, professional 9-hole golf course, nature trails, sighting seeing eco-tours, and much more!
Complimentary shuttle service available to customers staying with us at our
Totem Lodge & Yellowbird Lodge locations. Call today to inquire for more information!
We have a full service restaurant and lounge, conveniently located in our main lodge, that offer a casual yet elegant atmosphere. Select items from our full service menu, or tantalize your taste buds with our chef's daily creation. We also offer shore lunch in our dining room with 24-hour notice.
Taste the finest drinks with a perfect view of the Lake of the Woods from the bar table.
The resort map is divided into four properties (Totem Lodge, Wiley Point Lodge, Yellowbird Lodge, and French Portage Outpost) and also includes private islands, all located on Lake of the Woods.
1. Main Lodge: Dining Room and Lounge
2. Executive Lodge: 5 bedrooms/3 baths
3. Sunset: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
4. Leonard: 1 bedroom/1 bath
5. Hilltop: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
6. Little Joe: 1 bedroom/1 bath
7. Robin’s Roost: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
8. Bear’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
11. Aggie: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
12. Curly: 4 bedrooms/3 baths
13. Chalet 1: 1 bedroom/1 bath
14. Chalet 2: 1 bedroom/1 bath
15. Stewart: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
16. Flicker’s: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
17. Dinty: 2 bedrooms/2 baths
18. Paradise Point: 4 bedrooms/2 baths
19. Eagle’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
20. Lookout Bay: 4 bedrooms/3 baths
21. Midnight Cove: 6 bedrooms/7 baths
22. Crow’s Nest: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
23. Willmarth’s: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
24. Wolf’s Den: GM Quarters
1. Lodge: 10 bedrooms/13 baths
2. Chalet: 6 bedrooms/8 baths
3. Hunter Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
4. Trapper Cabin: 4 bedrooms/2 baths
5. Fisher Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
6. Angler Cabin: 3 bedrooms/2 baths
25. Island 1: 2 bedrooms/ 1.5 bath
26. Island 2 (Cabin #1): 2 bedroom/ 2 baths
27. Island 2 (Cabin #2): 2 bedroom/ 2 baths
28. Island 3: 2 bedrooms/ 2 baths
1. Main Lodge:
Top level - Board Room
Main Level - Dining Room, Bar, Store, Office
Middle Level - Guest Suites (Rms 1-8),
2nd Bar, Games Room
Bottom Level - Gym, Sauna,
Changerooms & Bathroom
2. Wolf: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
3. Deer: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
4. Bear: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
5. Fox: 2 big bedrooms/4 beds each/2 baths
6. Boathouse/Fish Cleaning House/2 baths
7. Big Moose: M1-4 beds, M2-4 beds, M3-2 beds,
M4-4 beds, M5-4 beds, 1 bath ea.
8. Little Moose: M6-4 beds, M7-4 beds,
M8-4 beds, M9-4 beds, 1 bath each
9. Staff Quarters & Laundry
10. Elk: E1-4 beds, E2-4 beds, E3-4 beds,
E4-4 beds, E5-4 beds, 1 bath each
Sioux Narrows, Ontario is centrally located in the heart of northwestern Ontario; making Totem Resorts easily accessible from anywhere in Canada & the USA. We are just a short 90 mile drive North of the International Falls border crossing, and just a short 3 hour drive from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
YELLOWBIRDLODGE & CHALET
WILEY POINTWILDERNESS LODGE
WILEY POINTWILDERNESS LODGE